Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NOT in labor

So, last night I woke up with some pretty bad cramps and spent the night and most of this morning/afternoon either hugging the toilet or on it. I was kind of okay with it cause I thought ALRIGHT...something's happening here! I was sure my body was getting ready to bring this baby into the light of day. My Dr. is out of town, so Dr. Mendez decided to squeeze me in and check me out. After checking me (I mean...do they stick their whole fist up there!), he exclaimed that my cervix was "SHUT TIGHT" and held up his pinkie finger to demonstrate just how shut it was. So....possibly I just have a stomach bug. I'll keep you posted if anything changes!

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

MAN! I keep checking everyday to see if any activity is going on. Try everything! Mexican food, walking, etc......

Pearson Family said...

Don't you mean our doctor is OUT OF THE COUNTRY! Hang in there. Sorry about the bug...You know that also say to ......you know....to get the process started!

Kaela said...

hey adam and doodle!! i have a question to ask you. i came across your blog via rachel spencer's blog a while back, and i was looking at some of the pictures and that apartment complex that you live in looks REALLY familiar!! I was going to ask if it was the one that I used to live in. But I didn't want to put the name on here for all of the internet to see, email me at kaela@flylikefish.com. I am really curious to know if its the one i think it is!

Melanie said...

Hang in there. Enjoy your last few days of being baby free...cause it will happen...soon!!

Amber Rader said...

We missed you at church tonight, but hopefully your next blog post will be from the hospital...what do you think? I can't wait to find out the mystery name :)