Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry about the long delay but Caden Church Spencer has arrived at 6:35 am on June 5th, 2008. He weighed in at 6 lbs 10 oz with a length of 20.25 inches. After coming to the hospital at 10:30 pm last night, we were in labor for twelve hours of all Natural child birth. Kristen was a champion. She went through last night with great confidence and courage and is rewarded with a very healthy baby boy. He ate as soon as he came into this world and has been sleeping ever since. Thanks for all your thoughts and prays during this time in our lives. Now onto the photos…

8 comments:

Kaylane said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I found your blog through Sharon's blog and apparently it was just at the right time! I am very excited for you guys....parenthood is the greatest!!!!

Way to go Doodle! You are my hero!!

Ashley said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Hope to see the little one soon. Enjoy the sweet little one!

Melanie said...

Woohoo...it's about time!! I've been checking the blog all day waiting to hear the news! Congratulations to you both and way to go Kristen! Totally worth it, huh!? Can't wait to meet the little guy. (Oh, and I'm so thrilled you guys chose a "C" name...those Sunday school teachers are in for it!) Take care...can't wait to see the pictures!

Noe Family said...

Can't wait for the pictures! Now we have Cohen, Carson, Caleb, Carter, Caden and on the way is Cason and Colton (which is what I think the Savages chose). Wow....yea for C names!! You're a Real Tough Cookie Miss Doodle!!

Amber Rader said...

Congrats...I love the name Caden. Very cute! I'm sure he's a cutie too. I can't wait to see pictures!

Bracket the Cat said...

Why in the Heck are we just finding out about your blog. Many new posts to come. I love you.

Richard Ceen and the Baylor Crew

P.S. Where are the photos. I want a soft tissue VTO included.

erin f. said...

Congratuations! So glad that everything went well...where are those pictures???

Mindi said...

Yeah for Caden! I'm glad he decided to make his entrance into the world! So glad he's here! Way to go Doodle for natural labor, you are a champion!!