Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coming home and WAY too many pictures...you've been warned! :)

So, Adam and I figured when Caden came out with such an extremely large head, it could only mean one thing. It HAD to be that way to make way for his extraordinarily large brain. Well, our suspicions were confirmed when the nurse brought him in one night glowing. That's right. Our baby has super powers. We can only wait and see what other super powers he might manifest.Just a couple of cute pictures of Caden in his hospital hat. I know these aren't very different, but I couldn't pick. We're going home!!!! Notice how happy I am! We had to wait for his jaundice light before they would discharge us, but once it got there, we were on our way. My mom and Janelle went out and got this cute little frog outfit cause the one we'd brought was a bit large. Apparently the "newborn" size is for bigger newborns.

Caden is very happy about going home too!
All of the nurses were great, and we were so happy with our experience at Baylor overall! It felt a bit weird to be wheeled out when I felt good enough to walk, but here we are on our way out! I'm pretty excited that the KILLI shirt is back in play.
Some cuddle time with daddy!Okay...the next pictures are from Caden's first photo shoot on the balcony. We let him "air out" and get a little natural sunlight at the same time. His cowboy hat is a bit large right now, but we're pretty sure he'll grow into it someday.






















15 comments:

Jodi said...

OH. My. Word. He is just precious! Congrats you guys!

Kaylane said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!

Angela said...

Caden is a cutie for sure, and, Kristen, you look great! What a sweet family--congrats!

Noe Family said...

He is so gorgeous Kristen!! Enjoy your time together just laying in bed staring at him for hours!! Pretty soon you won't be able to hold him down long enough to do that. What a doll!

Shara Smith said...

I love all of these pictures...and I LOVE him! I can't wait to see him again and hold him. He is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see all of the pictures of him on here, because I know that you will be taking a ridiculous amount of them in the coming days, as you should. Alright, love you! Yay for baby boys!!

Kristi Spencer said...

So Sweet! He looks like a little glow worm:) Love Kristi

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

oh my goodness, kristen! he is a DOLL! i'm sure he won't appreciate that comment later in life, but he is so sweet! i love the frog outfit and the pictures w/ the cowboy hat...too precious! congratulations! we're so happy for y'all! hopefully we'll get to see that handsome little boy before long!

erin f. said...

I love all the pictures! He is precious, the cowboy hat pictures are classic. I am happy for you two, congrats on a beautiful healthy little baby!

Mindi said...

What a handsome young man!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are SO good! He is beyootiful. Or I guess I should say handsome. It was great to see you guys! Love y'all,
Rachel

Kyla said...

Great pictures! I'm not surprised one bit to see such cute pictures because I've already witnessed how precious Caden is in person and I also know what a great photographer his momma is. :) Can't wait to see you again!

The Keltners said...

Kristen and Adam, you done good!!! He is just precious...although the glowing pictures are just a bit freaky:)

Elizabeth said...

Oh he is just so sweet! I love the cowboy hat pictures. Isn't it so great to not be pregnant!! Jim gave me your message and I'm going to call you tomorrow!

Natalie Church said...

I'm so glad that you are such a good photographer...of course, it helps to have a beautiful baby! I'm going to guess that he will wear a lot of cowboy hats in his day! I hope you keep posting pictures so we can see our new cousin.

Pearson Family said...

TOO CUTE!