Friday, June 6, 2008

Just a few more from yesterday

So, I've been a mom for a little over 24 hours now, and it's a little less surreal....just a little. :) We're all doing great here! Caden's HUGE conehead (yes, you can say it) has gone down a bit, and he's beginning to look a little less like an alien without his little hat. Adam and I were a bit worried when we saw that. I mean, that thing was HUGE! My dad got here yesterday afternoon and got to meet him. I think they're going to be good friends!
These are my parents (Slappy and Cookie - I know....very serious names for grandparents!)
Just another one I thought was cute
One last one of Adam (I know...you thought that was my chest) and Caden doing a little skin to skin bonding before bed last night. I think we'll keep him! :)

9 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Kristen...It's Laura (Richards) Hamburg from Lipscomb. I'm not sure how I found your blog, but congratulations! You're son is beautiful, and I know you're going to be an excellent mother. Take care!
-Laura

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Y'all have a beautiful son! Congratulations--I'll sure keep all three of you in prayer!

Kaylane said...

He is tiny and perfect!! David and I panicked when we saw Ella's nose right after she was born because it was super swollen! Luckily everything about them changes within minutes of being born and they usually look normal by the time the first visitor arrives. :)

Again, congratulations!

Carla Huffard said...

Hooray for your beautiful baby boy! And hooray for you for bringing him into this world. He is so cute! I have been checking your blog anxiously awaiting his arrival and I can't wait to meet him in person! You guys are going to be the best parents ever! Love you! Congratulations!

Cara said...

He is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet him!

Zach and Kim said...

He is adorable!(of course you know that) congrats to both of you and welcome to parenthood. Soak it all up bc you will blink and he will be big before you know it.
Kim

krod said...

Congratulations, Adam and Doodle!! He's pretty precious. :) I'm so glad to hear that he's here safely, and y'all are doing well.

tleaf10 said...

Congrats Doodle and Adam! He is a cutie - conehead and all :) I knew that wasn't your chest Doodle, I would recognize the concave-ness anywhere :) I hope all three of you get settled in soon ... and enjoy that baby!

Elizabeth said...

I see lots of Saunders in him!! Have you gotten to rest at all? You've had so many visitors!! Keep posting pictures!! He's so cute!