Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Excursion

Adam's mom, Kathy (or Grandmother) came the week after my mom left, and she was GREAT! She kept our apartment clean, spent some sweet quality time with Caden, cooked, and kept our muscles nice and relaxed with her professional massages. It was such a blessing to have her here!!
Tuesday night Adam and I decided to take Caden on his first outdoor experience, and we thought the driving range would be a good activity to ease him into things. He was pretty impressed with the size of the golf balls, and we took that to be a good sign. I got to hit about 5 balls before he decided that he did NOT like the driving range, so I held him while Adam hit....went to the car to nurse him....and then we decided to call it quits when Caden gave me a spit up bath. All in all, a great first experience. :)





4 comments:

Melanie said...

I must say one thing I don't miss are those spit up baths!

Shara Smith said...

You are doing such a good job with your scrapbook pages Doodle! Isn't is so much fun to play around with all of the different pages you can do...and even more so with such cute pictures of Caden!

*Kendra* said...

I love all your scrapbook pages. Can't wait to hold that sweet baby!

Natalie Church said...

O.k...where did all these scrapbook pages come from? Are they digital?