Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another super power!!!

Well, we've been waiting for another super power to manifest itself, and it did!! Caden has the power of inducing labor. Our good friends Luke and Katie came to visit this past Saturday when Katie was only a couple of weeks from her due date!! Little did they know what was going to happen as a result! You see, while Katie was holding Caden, he whispered sweet nothings into her belly, and that night, she went into labor!!!! He may look innocent, but he is plotting at this very moment!! If any of you pregnant women out there are ready to meet your little ones, Caden will whisper to your bellies too.....for a small fee.Here is the soon to be daddy!! Luke and Katie, we're so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Nora!!! You guys are gonna be GREAT parents!!!!Caden latched onto Adam's finger the other night, and this was just so cute! What you can't see is Caden digging his dagger of a thumb nail into Adam's flesh.

He found his thumb for the first time by himself the other day! You can tell he really didn't want to let it get away...hence the other hand locking it into place!





6 comments:

jaymie said...

oh my gosh that picture of him wide awake in katies lap is the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see him again.

Kaylane said...

I am a HUGE fan of the last picture of you two! That is priceless!!!

Mindi said...

I love the picture of the two of you. Good job for getting yourself in those pictures. Addison is going to think that she didn't have a mom until she was 4 months old...

klp1975 said...

You take amazing pictures! The baby is precious & I love how tan you are at the delivery :)

nsaunder said...

I love all of the pictures! He is soooo cute! Aunt Ruth

mandiandjosh said...

HI! CONGRATS:) He is so adorable. I love the picture of him in Katie's lap. I could just eat him up! I have been meaning to check your blog for a while but have forgotten. Ruth your aunt (just found out today) told me all about him at church this morning. I would love to meet him in person if you ever come to Nashville. ( I am sure cookie and slappy will be begging you to come before long)! Hang in there it can be tough at first...