Friday, June 13, 2008

Another photo shoot...I can't help myself!

Okay...so I realize I am a little out of control with the pictures. I'm sure it'll calm down....right? We're doing great here. Caden is eating and sleeping like a champ, and he's such a good little model right now. We've posed and posed him, and he just takes it. I'm hoping that will continue. We're off of the jaundice light too, so that is GREAT news, and the big old knot on his head is slowly going down. These are Adam's boots, and I thought it was just perfect with his initials at the top.













He's already been pumping iron and wanted you all to notice his bulging bicep


Please, please...no more pictures!




His very own cowboy boots. These were a present from our friend Lindsey Enderby in Taos. He has a Western Novelty store, and he thought Caden just needed his first pair of boots. They're still a bit big.





I'd like you to notice the array of droplets surrounding the hat. Caden decided to try and water the plants with his very own personal fountain. We barely got out of the way!









10 comments:

Melanie said...

These are too cute!! You're very creative...I love it. Can't wait to see the little guy again.

Ashley said...

So precious! He is way too cute & I love all the pictures. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Angela said...

Please don't tell yourself that you're taking too many pictures. They're all so great!

Mindi said...

There can NEVER be too many pictures! They are all so great!

Kaylane said...

Oh boy - he is going to LOVE these shots when he sees them at his wedding rehearsal dinner! :)

Love them!!!

Kyla said...

Doodle, he is beyond precious, adorable, beautiful, cute, PERFECT! I knew that you were going to have a blast taking pictures of him. Don't worry, it's completely normal to be obsessed with your child. We have 8+ albums full of only pics of Ava in her first year! :)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

No, you will never stop taking so many pictures because your child will constantly be doing amazing things or looking incredibly beautiful or funny. I'm definitely glad we have digital cameras. Hey, he sure is cute, and I love the boots and hat pictures. Y'all take care!

The Blakes said...

I can not wait to meet him! What a cutie!

The Keltners said...

What a photogenic little guy. I love the hat and cowboy boots:)

Damon and Amy said...

Doodle, you don't know me but I worked at CDR with Adam. I have been looking at your blog for a while but finally couldn't resist commenting on these pictures. Great photography and a great subject!! Blessings!