Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wedding, Aunt Nell, and 4 weeks

We made our first public appearance at Cole and Tiffany's wedding, and Caden did a great job! We made sure we were in the very back on the aisle in case he decided to pull one of his grunting spells. It felt good to be at a normal event in normal clothes...ok, not normal.....but better than my customary running shorts and t-shirt.Caden's crazy-eyed Aunt Nell (or A.Nell for short...hehe) came and stayed with us for a few nights, and Caden LOVED having her here. This was his most favorite sleeping position, and he made sure to make the most of it while she was here.She also decided to spike his hair for him....so thoughtful of her, and I think this is a look we could dress up or down. We're thinking of trying it for church on Sunday.There are a ridiculous amount of pictures from our latest photo shoot. I wish I had known the lighting on our balcony was so good when we moved in! I would've been taking so many more pictures out there! These are Caden's 4 week (a few days short of an actual month) pictures.













3 comments:

Melanie said...

Adorable pictures as always. You have lost that baby weight faster than anyone I have ever known. You look fabulous!

Kyla said...

Ummm can I come over in a couple of months and hold Caden while you take Ava's 18 mth. pics. ? I'll pay you!!! You are such a great photographer and those pictures of Caden are so good! He has changed so much already! What a beautiful baby...

Maurine said...

Oooo, look at that tiny hiney! I wanna pinch it!