Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some birthday pics

Ok...so I've been just a little delinquent in my blog posting lately, mostly due to the fact that I've been home a total of 2 days in the last 3 weeks. So, here are a few to catch us up...at least a little bit.

Caden is really into hats lately...namely baseball hats. He'll wait till I put one on his head and crawl and crawl before he whips it off and begs to have it put back on.

We had a small birthday party at Mammas and Pop Pop's house, and I think Caden liked it. He had fun splashing his feet in their fountain

clapping with grandmother



laughing at something REALLY funny that probably I said. I'm pretty funny.

getting some sugar from Grandaddy

Some of these are out of order...but after Caden's birthday, he took a long nap, and then we headed out to Beau, Lilly, and Marlee's birthday! Caden walked.....

and walked.....

and then got tired of walking so he decided to dance instead

Hollee surprised my mom with a ticket (THANK YOU!!!!) so she could come out for Caden's birthday, and it was just so wonderful to have her here!!

Caden playing with birthday boy Beau!

Caden made it up to the top before Cookie coaxed him back down. Ok...

After climbing the wall, Caden decided it was time to walk some more

These were the cake balls that I made in lieu of Caden's cake. I'm not sure who swiped one of the chocolate ones before I took a picture, but I'll get to the bottom of it or my name isn't Sherlock Holmes.

We had Caden's birthday party ON cousin Whitney's actual birthday, so we had to get a picture of them together. Thanks for sharing your birthday with Caden, Whitney!!

Cookie ate a lot of sweets, so Caden needed to check her teeth out after the parties.

He was a little afraid at what he found. We got him some dental equipment so he could fix her right up.

I didn't get a single picture of him "blowing" out the candle on his blueberry muffin (yes...I realize I'm a freak for giving my kid a muffin on his birthday), but I did get a video, so I'll try and get that posted soon.

2 comments:

the campbell family said...

What a big boy! Happy Birthday Caden Church, we love you! And I love the picture of the 3 of you, it's so beautiful. He's just the best lookin' kid, isn't he?

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Happy Birthday, Caden! He is getting so big! I will have to get your recipe for your "cake balls" they sound yummy...I love all the pictures. That's a great family one of y'all, too!