Sunday, July 19, 2009

Open for Business

Ok...I've been open for a bit, but I've just neglected to post about it! :) For those of you who don't know, I've begun a little photography business....you might have noticed the occasional non-Caden pictures. My website is junebugphotography.smugmug.com, and I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think! I'd love it even more if you wanted me to take your pictures! :) For those of you looking for something to brighten up your walls, there are some art/landscape photos too. Thanks for looking....that is....if you look. :0)

1 comment:

erin f. said...

I just browsed your website...I LOVE IT! You have such talent, I love all the baby pics (I think I am partial right now) and I really love the Fall tree pictures. Good luck with the new business!