Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Got Milk? and 15K

Somehow the Got Milk people got a hold of Caden's picture and decided they could use it. I mean...wouldn't this face make you want to drink more milk? I think they did a pretty good job with the ad itself too. This past Saturday, Adam and Shane ran a 15k at White Rock Lake. It's one of several races they have planned on their journey to their marathon in October!
Shane and Adam's running styles are VERY similar. I mean....they're almost identical! I guess that's what happens with brothers.




5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

"Got milk" is so hilarious! It actually made my stomach turn a little bit, but not for long because Caden is adorable. I'm ready to meet him!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Does White Rock have several half marathons throughout the year? I'm supposed to run one with one of my friends in Nov. there. Love the milk ad. Caden is a natural!

awalton said...

you are too funny with that milk ad! caden is such a cutie and takes great pictures. :) don't worry about the car seat thing either... i unbuckled hannah to take her around school one day and then we just got in the car and when we got home i realized i had forgotten to buckle her back in, i might have done that a couple times actually. scary! anyway, more fun to come as he gets older. can't wait to hear the stories! ;)

Erin Christine said...

you crack me up- ever since camp and you on the floor! i love your blog. caden is precious! congrats!

Mindi said...

Love the got milk. I didn't knwo Adam was training for a marathon. Christopher wants to run another one, but isn't sure he's ready for time commitment again. I have an in-service for teaching and your sister was there! I introduced myself and we had lunch together! Y'all are a lot alike! At times I had to stop myself b/c I felt like I was talking to you, don't want her to think I'm to crazy... yet!