Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baaahston

We went to Boston for about 5 days for Adam's AAO meeting, and it was great fun! Cookie met us there, so Caden and I didn't have to sightsee alone....such a sacrifice. :) and we were so glad she was there! Once we got the hang of things (about the 4th day) we were good to go. Here Caden is looking a little confused as we waited for our trolley to come by.


Happy to be eating some lunch!! This just happened to be the same restaurant where Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were eating with their kids. Yes, we did sneak a peek.


The Subway system was GREAT barring a few small incidents.....most having to do with needing an elevator when one wasn't available.

The trees and flowers were all blooming, and it was just BEAUTIFUL!




This is Lauren and her daughter Lydia...native Bostonians and family! Lauren, Brad, and Lydia met us for dinner one night, and it was so good to catch up! Brad's doing a silly dance in the background. It got Cookie.

Caden was used to 2 good naps a day before this trip. He was so good, though! We put in some looooong hours out on the road.


Lauren and Lydia met us on our last day, and we walked some of the famous neighborhoods as well as the Boston Commons and Public Gardens which were so pretty!

One of the "Make Way for Ducklings" ducks







One of several diaper explosions on the trip. I brought jars of baby food, which Caden had never had before, and they wreaked havoc on his little digestive system








This is supposedly one of the most photographed streets in America


7 comments:

Melanie said...

Your pics are incredible!!!

erin f. said...

LOVE your pictures! I love Boston, such a cool unique place.

the campbell family said...

Loved the pics! But I must admit, before the post opened, I thought the baaa was a weird reference to sheep :) And I remember diaper explosions...not really looking forward to that again.

Elizabeth said...

Loved all the pictures! My favorite are of you and cookie wrestling with the explosive diaper! I'm still laughing...

erin f. said...

Hey! I am so glad you will be able to come. Todd is coming with me and said he would love to see Adam - I passed on his number to Todd and Todd's is 479-381-0214.

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Kristen,
A-MAZING pictures as usual. You're so talented! I've never been to Boston, but it's on my list of places I'd like to go.

*Kendra* said...

Great pictures! I"m glad yall had a fun trip!