Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 month monkey and Nightly Walk

We normally go on a nightly walk around the apt. complex when Adam gets home, but we decided to take it to Campion Trails when the sun FINALLY came out after 7 last night
The next two Caden was practicing his hideous monster face. It scares me just thinking about it. If you double click on this first one, you can see his huge top teeth peeking out.


Posted by Picasa


I love silhouettes. Can you tell? They just look so magical to me.

Posted by Picasa

Daddy brought home a new "toy" last night, and Caden spent a good part of his morning pulling out all of the drawers. I've already managed to step on and smash one of the larger drawers. Maybe I should stop blogging and pick up the rest......
Posted by Picasa

10 month monkey pictures!!! I don't know why they didn't show up on the last post...

Practicing his "dip" move

Judo CHOP
Mr. Monkey tried, but resistance was futile
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Kristen,
Those silouttes are A-MAZING!? Will you take pictures of Marty and our kids like that someday...'cause I seriously don' think I could ever capture something like that...I can't believe Caden's teeth! He's getting SO big!

Cara said...

I also love those silouttes!! I want some!