Friday, May 15, 2009

Balcony fun and Bathtime

We had a little balcony photoshoot the other day, and I had a hard time picking favorites. I wish I knew how to reproduce the lighting we get on the balcony in the real great outdoors. I asked him to look pensive in this look. I think he nailed it.





Adam put this around the storage shelf to keep it from blowing over, and Caden likes to use it to perform gymnastic feats. He did manage to step off and still hold on, but I didn't get a picture of it....for obvious reasons.......well, at least I think it's obvious


Turns out it's a tasty snack as well


"I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair...I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair....."any South Pacific fans out there?


No...this isn't bath water. Ok...yes it is...



He loves to climb on any and everything.......

And...no picture....but Caden ate his first poop today...of the avian variety. Poison control says to just watch him over the next couple of weeks. Gross.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

"...I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair and send him on his way..." LOVE it! The pics are great too...glad you skipped out on getting a picture of him eating poop!

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures- I really love the bathtub ones! Cute,cute boy!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok his eyes are gorgeous! He's adorable! I did throw up in my mouth about the poop eating though!

the campbell family said...

My fave thing about him is still his beautiful, perfectly round head. Is that weird? I LOVE seeing pics of him - and Angie's right, he has fantastic eyes...gonna melt some little girls heart one day :(

The Keltners said...

Love love love the bathtub pictures! He is just to cute!

Luke said...

Doodle,

I like how you clarify that he ate his FIRST poop, with the indication that there will be more poop-eating in the future.

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Those pictures are great! Poor, poopy Caden...It's strange what kids decide to eat. I drank Tinkerbell cologne when I was little and Mom had to call Poison Control. *lol*