Thursday, April 9, 2009

This and That

Hollee and Sam had a rock star party not long ago, and they needed some bouncers to keep the rif raf out. They turned to the most fearsome duo they could think of. Nobody...and I mean nobody got through without meeting Club Ford's qualifications.

All of the rock stars

I've been putting more stuff in Caden's bed to keep him (hopefully) occupied when he wakes up. This big bear is one of his favorite friends.


He's getting a little more hair!....just a little

He's been going to cradle roll for almost a month now and loves it! It's been kind of hard to get a picture, though, b/c when he sees us, he wants out. We generally drop and run before he has a chance to figure out what's going on.


There's a family that lives above us, and we've been trying to play a little more now that the weather's so nice. Caden is in love. :)


Hollee found a great patch of bluebonnets, and we had a little photo shoot. It was the middle of the day, so the light wasn't great, but the flowers were perfect!

He's got a little green bug on the side of his head here. I think he likes having a friend attached to him.


Looking more and more like a real little boy. :0)

We had a lake work day at the Huston's lake house, and Caden slept or played inside for most of the day while I completely removed all the greenery from anything Myra had me trim. :) Towards the end of the day we went and played outside on the slide, and Caden was quite pleased.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, you guys look great at the rock party! And, Caden's bed is hilarious- that's a lot of stuff in there. I also have been informed by Pat Price that you are coming into town sometime? Let me know when!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Can I just say y'all have to be the hottest couple I've ever seen? Between the bouncer picture and the tacky Christmas card from year before last...I don't know which is my fav...That little boy of yours is adorable...You have some great pictures of him in this post. Hope y'all had a great Easter!