Monday, May 19, 2008

Nursery Pics and Dr. Appt.

So, I've finally gotten the nursery pretty much the way it's going to stay. I ended up taking back the bedding we had and got this at Target, and I LOVE it! It's just so happy with all the animals and brighter colors. With white apartment walls, we needed a little something.




I also had a Dr. appt today, and it looks like we might have a big baby. Dr. New estimated his weight at 6 lbs. 10 oz right now, and we've got 2 and 1/2 weeks left to go! He was 5 lbs. 2 weeks ago, so we'll see if the little guy continues to gain at the same pace. Adam says one way or another he's coming out, and I guess that's true enough! I'd just rather him come out without stretching me TOO much! :)

7 comments:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

The nursery looks great! I love the verses...did you do those yourself? We're so excited for you guys! Wish we were going to see y'all soon. Blessings, CR

Mindi said...

Nursery is cute! I can't wait to meet little Spencer!

Zach and Kim said...

your nursery is so cute. Either way it is going to feel so good to get him out! Hopeall goes well.

*Kendra* said...

You never know---dr.'s make good guesses, but they can be off too! He may not be as big as you think. OR, he could be bigger! :) (Just wanted to scare you!) Just kidding! You are looking great! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Noe Family said...

I saw that bedding at Target just the other day!! Too cute:-) We can't wait to meet Boy Spencer!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Whatever size he is will be perfect! The nursery looks so good!

The Blakes said...

I didn't get a chance to tell you last night how stinkin cute you look! I love the nursery! Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet baby in the nursery!