Saturday, November 10, 2007

Evening Sickness

Well, I decided not to post the ultrasound picture. It looked like a bunch of grainy nothing, so I'll wait until you can actually see something before I put it up. It's finally starting to sink in that I'm pregnant. Maybe it has something to do with throwing up my dinner, which is the newest fun experience. ;0) Here are a few pictures from this past weekend with Rachel, Mo, Katie, and Janelle. We decided to take a girl's trip to Jasper, Arkansas, and it was WONDERFUL! We actually got to see leaves that changed color. Enjoy!








Here we are the morning before our first hike. This is the balcony of Misty Bluff, our Arkansian paradise. :)
We stopped in the lower Boxley Valley (Katie, am I right?) the first morning to look at the elk. Katie almost wet her pants she was so excited!
Mo took this picture of us at Hawksbill Crag, the destination of our first hike. It was beautiful!
Thanks to Katie's handy dandy attach to anything tripod, we were able to get some group shots. This is one of the few pictures where we're all being serious.



Sister Picture!




The trees were beautiful!! We took quite a few at this spot.




After our hike, we had a bit of a fender bender. We were all okay, but the other car didn't come out without some bumps and bruises. Luckily, our car was fine, and we could drive it home!

Our second morning, we drove to Harrison to a famous cemetery....famous for it's Maple trees. They were unbelievable. When we first got there, we laid down to appreciate the leaves, and the girls watching wanted to know if we were there for a photography class. Nope, we're just big dorks! :)


Our second hike was quite different from the first but just as much fun! We had so much fun exploring the caves! mwahahaha.

Katie made us a rope so we wouldn't get lost while navigating the dark passages of the cave. It was made of masking tape, and I for one felt muuuuch saver with it wrapped around my waist. Katie, you are a woman of many talents....

We spent our last night out on the deck looking at the stars. It was a perfect way to end our last night.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah...I was going to ask you about starting a blog to document your pregnancy! It's so much fun...can't wait for all of the exciting updates and pictures! Hope your evening sickness fades soon.

Shara Smith said...

These pictures are beautiful! I am so jealous that you actually know how to use the camera! Ha. I am so excited for your new blog...I just hope that you do not follow in Mo's footsteps since she is the worst blogger in America! I missed you this morning at church, but your husband was looking might handsome in his polk-a-dot tie!! Okay, love you and hope you are feeling fabulous soon!!

Natalie Church said...

Yeah! I'm excited to keep up with you and the baby (and Adam, too) since we live so far away.
Those trees are great. See, Arkansas is pretty. I need to make sure Bryan sees that! You are so good at taking pictures. I wish you lived here, so you could take them of Tori.

Noe Family said...

Welcome to blog land! I'll be stalking you along with all the others now:-) Andrea

Noe Family said...

P.S. How much do you charge for a photo session? I know you've done Melanie's and Mindy's and we need some cute pictures for our combined "Holiday/Birth Announcement" cards. Let me know:-)Or just respond with "I'm not in the photography business woman!" Andrea

jennifer said...

Hi Doodle! This is Jennifer from ACU...Kenny is Ty's friend. Well, hopefully you remember who we are! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and congrats on the baby!

tleaf10 said...

Hey Spencers!! I am so excited for you and Adam! One day, I'm going to make a Tour O' Texas and see everyone and their babies (or two year olds or whatever) :) Hope ya'll are doing well,
-Terri Lee

tleaf10 said...

I just realized that I don't know where ya'll live ... maybe not in Texas ... hmmmm.