Friday, June 25, 2010

Some Random Pics

Neiman Marcus called and asked if Tate could pose in order to help them sell their mini grand piano. Tate was only too happy to oblige. I hope they don't mind Tate's daddy (Adam, for those of you trying to figure that out) halfway in the shot.

Proper headgear is required when playing the piano seriously. One of Caden's favorite things here lately is playing and singing with Grandmoner

A little brother nap time

Caden's good friend Norah turned 2, and we got to be there for the big event!! Unfortunately, Caden was sick and had to stay home, but Tate was a good fill in. These three boys were all born within 3 months of each other!!

Nothing like a good party hat.

Tate agrees

Aunts Shanna and Crystal got Caden this bubble gun, and he could not WAIT to try it out. It is currently out of commission to do overplaying with it, but we have hopes that it can be revived.

Tate has some pretty crazy, sweet faces, and I just wanted to be able to come back in 20 years and remember some of them.

I think this one is my favorite.

And this one is one we see quite frequently. He really is a happy baby, and it's not hard to get him to smile.

We told Tate if he looked into Caden's glasses, it would steal his soul. Good boy, Tate. Good boy.


1 comment:

Shanna said...

OH! When "Adam & Kristen" pops up in my google reader, I get OH SO EXCITED! :) I am super sad to hear the bubble gun is having some difficulties. And I'm not sure I even recognize that little Tate anymore... he already has changed so much!!!!