Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Hodge Podge - no, I'm not referring to my brain

Life is settling into a bit more of a routine. Caden is pretty much good with Tate as long as Daddy doesn't pay too much attention to him. All in all, though, Caden has been very sweet with "baby Tate."

Adam has been able to be home a bit more since Tate came, so he and Caden have been playing HARD outside. Most days Caden sweats buckets, but he doesn't seem to mind. Not many kids can look this cool while driving a tractor in a diaper.

Uncle Kyle and Aunt Shanna got to come meet Tate, and it was so much fun seeing them and getting to catch up. It won't be long till they DOUBLE the Spencer grandchild count. Woohooo!!

Tate was quite taken with Aunt Shanna. :)

One of Caden's favorite things to eat is blueberries, and he lets no part go to waste. He often ends up with fantastic blueberry mustaches after downing the leftover juice.

Grandmother came and helped the first week after Tate was born, and it was SO VERY appreciated!!

We've also gotten to see cousin Drayton a lot lately, and he's already babysitted once or twice. I know he looks young, but he's very good with kids and has a maturity far beyond his 3 months.

One of Tate's outstanding features are his arms. They're long....really long. Caden, when he was born, was not able to extend his arms past his head. Tate can touch his fingertips together above his. No T-Rex arms here.

Tate also has very dramatic dreams. Wish I knew what a little guy has to dream about that would be so horrific.

Cookie is here, and we've loved playing. Slappy will be here soon too, and we just can't wait!

Tate had his first outdoor photo shoot the other day, and here's a couple that I've had a chance to play with so far. I love a naked baby outside. :)

And here's one of my other little man. I hope to have a girl at some point, but I sure do love my boys.


5 comments:

the campbell family said...

What's not to love about two good lookin', fun, and happy boys? I can't wait to meet Tate in person, we're hoping y'all will be at pass the torch at Deer Run!

Maurine said...

Awwww... I can't wait to come and meet baby Tate!

Shanna said...

Man! You and Adam make some cute little kiddos!!! :) I just love them to pieces!!! And Drayton looks SO BIG in those pics with Tate!!! Thanks for the update... I was missing those two stinkers!

Amber Rader said...

Cute boys! I especially love the outdoor pictures :)

erin f. said...

Sweet pictures! His arms are so long, I love it!