Friday, March 5, 2010

Pictures of the newest soon to be Spencer

We had our final ultrasound today, and we thought we'd give you all a sneak peek of our newest baby boy. :)

I'm pretty sure he has a mustache in this first one....which is weird because the technician said she didn't see any hair on his head. That...would be awesome.

This is the foot that I can always feel on my right side. It's neat to see a picture of what he's kicking me with. I mean....I guess we all know what a foot looks like, but you get what I mean.

We had one more, but it was a picture of his boy parts in 3D, and for some reason, it just looked too graphic. If you want, I can email it to you....but then you'd look like a pervert.


5 comments:

the campbell family said...

I all I can say is "YAY for having 2 boys!" It's so much fun! Can't wait to hear what you and Adam have decided to name him, I love Caden's name. Hope that sweet lil man is going well too!

erin f. said...

I love ultrasound pictures! how sweet, can't wait for him to be here! How much longer?

Melanie said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy! And you just crack me up...you should post more often so I can get a good laugh. Miss you guys!!

Natalie said...

Yahoo for another fun Spencer boy!

Gay said...

I love the foot one. Looks like he's right in the middle of giving you a big kick!!