Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little Buddies

Last week, Caden's buddy from down the street got to come over and play. Caden is learning how to play.....a little. they mostly just followed each other around and played beside each other. There's something so cute about two little boys puttering around.

My one mistake was setting them loose in the front/side yard. It was a bit hard to get them to come back where I could coral them. They can smell freedom, and it smells good.

The 1 buttercup we had in our front yard.

I'm not sure this gate will hold Caden for too much longer. We picked the right theme animal for him when we picked a monkey.

Blue Steel. We've almost perfected the look.

Can't wait for more playdates in the future now that it's warmer!!! Woooohooooo!

2 comments:

the campbell family said...

I am so diggin' the Batman cap! The picture of the two of them by the gate is precious!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

I was thinking the same thing! I love hit Batman cap and "Little Wild Man" shirt! Too cute! I love all the posts! I can't believe you are at 30 weeks!!! That is crazy! And so exciting! Yeah for another Spencer Boy! Hope y'all are doing great!