Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Taste of Spring

This past Friday, we had a BEAUTIFUL day and decided to take a walk outside for a little photo shoot. We had to set the tripod up, and I inadvertently cut off our heads, but I think I like it better that way. :) I think this might be the 1st belly picture I've had too. Sorry new baby. But here I am at 30 weeks!

Caden's new outdoor passion is gathering pine cones and sweet gum balls. We have both in abundance.

BAM! That's right.

One of his treasures. I love the look of pure joy on his face.

I have to say, I am ready ready ready for spring. We had buttercups bloom this past week, and that always makes me itch even more for warmer weather, but I suppose after spring comes sweltering summer, so I won't wish my time away. :)


1 comment:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Finally that cute belly! :) Wow I love the black and whites! Awesome pics!