Monday, March 23, 2009

The last month

Adam and I decided to do something a little different this year for my birthday, so we went to the rock climbing gym in Grapevine. One of the only times I've been glad that my feet turn out to the sides.



A few Caden pics from the last month or so. He looooves to put things in his mouth and then crawl around with them.


He really was pretty happy in this position. He was getting tired, and I guess this felt cozy.

peek-a-boo is a definite favorite


We went up and had lunch with Adam, and Caden wore his scrubs so they could match. They're allllmost too small...but luckily sagging is totally the cool thing to do.

1 comment:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

How fun! I liken rock climbing to skiing. One of those things I really want to do and be good at, but I've never gotten much further than getting certified in college. Looks like y'all had a great time, though. The pictures of Caden are adorable. Marty keeps going on and on about how cute he is!