Friday, February 27, 2009

Enjoying the weather, playing with Riley, and so on....

Caden continues to test his limits. He likes to let go for a little bit, but he's nowhere near ready for that step. I foresee lots of bumps and bruises in his future. I think he looks like a crazy organ player here.



I get this look a lot now when I try and take a picture of him. It means he wants what I have.....meaning the camera.

The weather has been SO nice lately, and since we don't have a yard, the balcony works for now. We even have dirt to play in!


I asked him to tune up our bikes for us while he was out there. Turns out he's pretty handy.

...making sure everything's lined up right

...reaching for one of his tools

...practicing his air cycling

Now...I don't know what your experience has been with teething...but I hope the swelling goes down soon. I'm not sure I can love him if he looks like this.

Sarah and Riley Smith came over to play and these two old men acted like they'd known each other forever.

Riley even gave Caden a relaxing massage! He started with the head......

and then moved to the shoulders and back where Caden said he was feeling the most tension

Caden blocking one of Riley's kung fu karate chops

..begging for some coffee

We're trying to teach Caden to be more racially diverse......

and yes...that is a pee pee teepee in his mouth...but it's clean....I promise

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What cute little boys we have! Thanks for the picture tips. Riley and I had a lot of fun. Can you send me the pictures you took yesterday? I didn't pull out my camera, because yours is way fancier. Thanks!

Shanna said...

OMIGOSH! He's sooo big, and quite adorable! I need to see him again... it's been since ASPEN!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe that he's standing up!! He looks so much like you in some of those pictures! When are you guys heading to Nashville again?

Kylea Hapka said...

I love your pictures and especially the captions! Caden is one hilarious kid!

the campbell family said...

I can't get enough of that kid! Loved the one where he's blocking the karate chop - go Caden!

*Kendra* said...

Cute boys! It's been so long since I've seen yall!