Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dontcha wish your husband was hot like me.....

I know what you're thinking ladies.....you all wish you could have a piece of this grade A Texas man meat. Sorry....he's taken.The monkey continues to get frendlier and frendlier...pushing the boundaries of their friendship further and further. Who knows what he will do next.....
The weather has been SO nice lately. Caden went for a little ride on Adam's shoulder's after church and was loving life. The weather comment has nothing to do with the shoulder ride....just thought I'd throw it in there.






5 comments:

Natalie said...

If only he wasn't my cousin's cousin. I just want to know if you had a matching outfit on, and where are those pictures?

Bunch of Oranges said...

Nate took a pic of him with his phone and I have already printed it off and put it on my mirror...to look at while I get ready... WHEwww.... Texas meat is right! Haaaaa! You guys are NUTS! I love it! Is it going to be the Christmas card???? :)

Katie said...

You're not even going to provide an explanation of why Adam looked that way? Just getting ready for a date? That last picture of Caden is super cute. He seems to get cuter all the time. Miss you guys!

Cara said...

I love the pictures with the monkey! What a great smile!

Summer Dawn said...

The pics of Caden are cute as always, but the ones of Adam are priceless. I don't even have to know the story.