Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hottest Half, and moooooore pictures! :)

Adam ran The Hottest Half half marathon this Sunday, and, once again, I got there a few minutes after he finished, so there are no action shots. We're getting closer to THE marathon!!

Sunday night after church, Adam tried to distract Caden during tummy time to make him think it was a fun thing. It worked quite well for a little bit!


John and Jacki gave us these overalls, and I've been just waiting for him to get big enough to wear them. I LOVE them!!
We went to our first Grapevine play date, and Caden slept through most of it. When he did wake up, Beau, Lilly and Marlee were nice enough to share their blanket with him!

And these are just some random pictures we took on the balcony the other night. The one in the top right was towards the end when he was just ready to go to bed.







4 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray for more Caden pics! He is such an adorable little man! Can't wait to give him a squeeze. If you have a boppy, I've discovered that Norah does better with Tummy time when I prop her up on it. Adam - way to go- you're my hero!

Melanie said...

So cute...I have to know how you got that effect on that picture. I will definitely be stealing this layout!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am Tiffany's Aunt Beverley. What program do you use to get the photo collages and scrapbook page patterns from? I love it. Good pictures.

Kyla said...

I had fallen way behind on my blog reading and had to do a little catch up. Caden is seriously a beautiful baby. I mean, really he is. He has grown so much since I saw him last! You're buying a house?! That's so exciting! We need to get together soon. :)