Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 months, Florida, and Longview

Well, I'm finally posting Caden's 2 month picture. It's closer to 3 months now, but better late than never, right? Here he is warming up for the photo shoot. Adam is telling him that now we expect him to be more friendly with the monkey since he's older and wiser.The monkey kept his distance too at first, but they warmed up to each other by the end.Here's the Florida group! Adam had school, so he couldn't come, and my brother was preparing the dorm for the freshman. We missed them a bunch! Caden had a GREAT time with Slappy, Cookie, Ty, and Janelle. They brought out a bunch of smiles and noises. If you look at the bottom, right hand picture, you'll see Caden and Cookie singing the Hallelujah Chorus in preparation for this Christmas.Don't they make a cute family? I'm pretty sure people thought Caden belonged to them all week since they were a complete family unit.Ty was a trooper and let us bury him in the sand. We gave him a bathing suit top so it wouldn't be X rated.

This was the one and only time that Caden made it to the beach. I just didn't want him to get any sun, so we went out for a quick photo shoot. He is such a rebel. He went strait for this spot and laid down!

Trying to catch some rays
Here's Caden and Slappy with their matching birthmarks.



Tummy time is getting a little better. Mostly he HATES it, but he's getting to where he can hold his head up a little better and see more, which makes him happier


After Florida, my mom flew to Dallas, and we headed to Longview, where we're in the process of buying a house!!! ....which would explain my lack of blogging lately! Ty was once again a trooper and modeled his matching union suit for pictures with Caden.They gave him a bath in the sink, and it made a great video. I can't figure out how to create a hyperlink on here. Anybody know? So, you can click on this, and I think it'll work.... If not, and you're REALLY wanting to see it...you can copy and paste. :) I realize that's a lot of work for someone who's not your child. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-1GkxxdnY


And what better after a bath than pictures of him in our favorite towel!! I think he looks kind of like a shepherd. :o)





And, to end this super post, here are a couple more videos of him talking. Please ignore how stupid I sound in them!!

4 comments:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Kristen,
Caden is getting so big. He is SO CUTE! I got to see Clark and Kathy Friday on their way to Taos. Congratulations on buying a house! That's so exciting. I'm sure Jaymie will be glad to have someone else in Longview!

The Keltners said...

What an absolute precious baby boy! I love the pictures of him on the towel.

Mary said...

Caden is so super cute! I love the union suit pictures. I think that you should make it a point to only take pictures of them together if they're wearing their union suits. It would always be Caden and his creepy Uncle Ty who never gets dressed in real clothes!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I bet y'all are so excited about your move! Hey, you take such great pictures--you have a very cute subject, but you're real good at this. Y'all take care!