Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This year we had our 2nd annual Spencer/Dean/Spencer Christmas tree farm extravaganza. We are currently looking for a new title for this prestigious event, so if you have any suggestions...we're open. We chose Kadee Christmas Tree Farm in Greenville, TX this year, and, although it was warm, it still felt a bit like Christmas. Below is the proud specimen (no, not Adam...) that we took home with us. It looked perfect out there.... And then they shook all the dead needles out of it, and it looks a bit lacking all decorated in our apartment....somehow less of the tree we thought we were getting and a bit more Charlie Brownish...This ornament, however, could make even the scrawniest of trees shine. This ornament was won in a white elephant gift exchange 2 years ago. Lane Brown, I believe, had been the previous proud owner. I'm pretty sure it's a collector's item and worth a fortune.
The rest of the picture are Adam playing with Avery. I'm sure it violates a "blogger code of conduct" to post so many pictures of another parent's kid, but I just couldn't help myself!! I mean, how cute is she!!




Adam taught her all kinds of neat tricks!!

I'm counting down the days till the 21st...possibly THE day when we get to find out the sex!! I can't wait!!!

7 comments:

sharon said...

how is it that i am just discovering this blog?? i love it! i am so excited about little doodle who is on his or her way...

Melanie said...

You can post pics of other children...at least until your own is born! I was hoping for a boy so Cohen would have a playmate, but the more I think about it, I'd let my son date your daughter...so girl or boy...we're excited either way! Can't wait to find out!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Hey girl...Jessica Green here. I got your site from one of the Spencer girls:) Just wanted to say hi and catch up! I love the Charlie Brown tree...it is awesome! We are about to have our baby...due the 16th, but hoping she will arrive early. Hope you are feeling well...look forward to keeping up in the future.

Maurine said...

Ha, ha! You can always post pictures of my kid! I think she's cute! :)
I can't decide what I want you to have... I'm pretty sure if we have opposite genders they couldn't date though... too much of the same blood somewhere.

mandiandjosh said...

Congrats on being P.G.!!!!! I am also glad you have started a blog! I saw your mom during halloween and she seems so excited about being a g-mom:) Maybe we will run into each other again soon...

*Kendra* said...

I can't wait to find out what that little baby is! Oh, and we have the Worm shirt for the CDR x-mas exchange---if we ever have a party again!!! :)

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

kristen, we're so excited for y'all. and your Christmas card was HILARIOUS! marty & i were trying to decide if y'all had a tacky Christmas party or if y'all just wanted to dress up for kicks. hope y'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! love, cassi