Thursday, February 21, 2008

25 weeks and counting....

Okay, for all of you who have been asking for belly pictures, here are some from last week (6 months).
I have also recently learned how to knit. I started off thinking I was knitting a scarf, but then I decided on a baby blanket......and.....This is what I ended up with! Not bad for my first project, huh?
Today we had our 25 week check up, and everything looks GREAT! We didn't get any sonogram pictures to post, but he's grown quite a bit! It's just amazing to see his little arms and legs moving around. He kept his hands in front of his face most of the time, so we couldn't see much there, but I'm so thankful right now for a healthy baby! We're headed to Childress this weekend for our annual hunting trip to the Greens, so maaaayyyybe I'll just have some more pictures to post after that!!






10 comments:

Ashton's World! said...

Doodle! you look so cute! it is good to hear that he is healthy and so are you. I can not wait to see him when he is born. I am praying for you.
-Ashton

Kyla said...

Whoohoo! I've been checking your blog nearly every day to see a new post from you. Way to go!! You look so cute! But, I have to say that I'm pretty sure that our waistlines would measure about the same right now and I am not even pregnant! You look like an olive on a toothpick right now. :) Sooo cute. -So, did you really make that blanket? I'm easy to fool so I can never tell if someone is kidding or not I think you're kidding because of the tag in the picture. But, if you aren't...wow, I'm impressed. I miss you!

Melanie said...

You are too adorable. Glad you got around to posting some pics. I'm also very impressed with your knitting abilities...I do have to agree with Kyla though...seems too good for someone who just learned to knit!!

Elizabeth said...

What an adorable belly and I can't believe that you are knitting!

Shara Smith said...

You have the cutest little baby belly I have ever seen! I didn't expect any thing else! I am so glad to hear that Baby Boy Spencer is healthy. We can't wait to meet him. I am also amazed to see you finished knitting your baby blanket in the same outfit you started it in...and the same spot on the couch. How impressive! Ha. Love ya!

Sarah Beall said...

Hey:) You look adorable!! I'm so thankful for your healthy check-ups. Keep posting those belly pictures:) We love to see them. Say hi to Adam for us. You're in our prayers.

Sarah Beall said...

Hey:) Your pictures are adorable! You look great! I'm so thankful to hear that your check-ups have been healthy ones. Keep posting those belly pictures:) We love to see them. Say hi to Adam for us. We hope everything continues to go well!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

kristen,
we enjoyed seeing you guys this past weekend SSSOOO much. it had been way too long! i love the belly pictures. you're adorable. and you did a great job on the blanket. all my roommates in college were big on knitting scarves. i've done a couple, but it takes me awhile. glad to hear that the check up went well. hope we get to see y'all again soon!
oh and our blog is http://martyandcassirash.blogspot.com

*Kendra* said...

Impressive blanket--you're such a dork! Glad you finally updated! :)

Chels said...

DOODLE! I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE PREGNANT! OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!