Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A filler update

Okay....I know I'm not the best blogger, so here are a few pictures until I have something interesting to talk about. I'm finally showing, which is pretty exciting!!! Okay...first belly picture!!! This is 19 and 1/2 weeks, so I'm alllllmost halfway done! That is CRAZY to me!


So, this is our future nursery. I know, I know...dead animals on the walls might scare the baby, so........drum roll please....Adam has made the decision to ship them to a temporary home in Longview. A big thanks to Clark and Kathy for serving as a storage facility for all of our stuff!!!!
That's right......all of the boxes you see in the corner are the fruits of our labor on Saturday. Those will also be making the trip to Longview so we can have a little room for baby stuff. I mean..how do you accumulate that much in an apartment!?

Our next appt. is on the 24th.....I made sure to double check our time, so there won't be a repeat of last appt. I really look forward to these appts and seeing how he (who shall remain nameless) changes from month to month. Well, that's all for now!

12 comments:

Melanie said...

You look too cute!! Enjoy your cleaned out apartment while you can...it will soon be filled right back up with a lot more stuff...but fun baby stuff!

Stefany said...

Yeah for being ALLLLmost halfway! Time seems to be passing very quickly. We still don't know what we are having...hope to find out soon. Ya'll take care.

Maurine said...

Yay! You have a belly!... I hate living so far away and not getting to see all this in person! :(

Elizabeth said...

Belly looks adorable! You think you have a lot of "stuff" now, just wait till "he" comes!

Kimberly said...

WHat belly? You look like I do not pregnant after I eat a big breakfast! ;)

Love you Doodle!

The Keltners said...

You are too cute! Enjoy the belly while it is still small enough that you can bend over without looking completely ridiculous!

Gay said...

Ya'll need to come to Paris so I can pat that sweet belly. You look great! Love you

Noe Family said...

Just rub it in that the baby will remain nameless. Geez!! Adam!

Angela said...

Kristen, you look great! How exciting to be halfway there.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

You look so cute--the second half will go by even faster. Glad y'all decided against the animals in the nursery. You're going to have so much fun with your boy!

Y'all take care!

Robyn

Mary said...

I just saw your blog on Hollee's, and I have really enjoyed reading all of your exciting news! I'm so glad y'all are having a boy. Boys are so great and you'll have soooooo much fun!

Kyla said...

Still no new pictures!? C'mon Doodle...we know you're looking cuter and cuter every day. Let's see!